Doing it right...
- Website done in one week
- 5 Squarespace pages or a single long-scroll site with up to 5 sections (add more pages for an upcharge)
- Template selection by your Nephew based on provided content
- 1 custom design suggestion and 1 round of design revisions
- 30-minute design call with your Nephew (to go over the proposed design suggestions, provide your feedback, and discuss the final design direction for your website)
- Blog, contact form, and gallery setup
- Social media accounts connected
- Mailchimp integration
- Domain purchasing and setup* (cost of domain is extra)
- A 35-point settings and tech review, including domain mapping, adding meta information, regional settings, social sharing images, and more
- Basic on-site SEO, including submitting your site to Google
- 2-hour live website fixes and edits with your Nephew
- Professional and beautiful website that looks great on screens and mobile devices, ("responsive") and review from our team of Squarespace Specialists
- 20% off Squarespace hosting fees for your first year!
- 1-hour of FREE Nephew help for edits, advice, tweaks, etc. (to be used within 6 months; $100 value)
*Through Squarespace or one of the Squarespace-supported domain providers only.
Great add-ons available, too!
TEACH ME, YODA.
We will walk you through a comprehensive 1-hour Squarespace training and Q&A session and provide you with a recorded copy of the training session for your reference in the future.
Help and advice.
BITS AND PIECES
Get hourly help, advice, edits, or just some really good knock-knock jokes. Book your time in here >> [link out to Calendly]
*billed in 30-minute blocks
Simple process. Sweet websites.
Our process (and our team) is our magical ingredient. Simple, clear, and unlike your actual nephew, reliable. Just so you know what you’re in for, take a sneak peek at your project week.
We’ll work with you to prepare for your new website using our Project Prep Pak—a step-by-step outline of everything you’ll need to prep before the project starts. You'll also be able to pre-schedule our meetings during your project week so you know when you'll be needed.
Your Nephew team will pour a cup of coffee and kick off the week pouring over your project survey and all of your provided materials. If anything is missing or not working, we will be in touch with you. The plan for your new website begins.
DAY 2 – 3:
We’ll get busy building your site and check in with updates and questions at the end of each day so you know the status of everything. If there are any outstanding items needed, you’ll be responsible for getting those together during these days.
We'll hop on a video call and go through your website together. We’ll make most of the edits and tweaks on our call, but you'll have a few hours to look it over after and send back quick edits. If you opted for the 1-on-1 Training, we'll also go through the training session on this call.
We'll review any final edits, go through our 35-point settings and tech review to make sure everything is perfect, and then launch your new website. Bob’s your uncle (and we’re your new Nephew), your site is live!